One of the primary jobs of being a parent is setting a good example and teaching your children right from wrong. 18-year-old Helena Duke caught her mother being a terrible role model and, in a powerful reversal, punished her for it publicly.
What else can you do after catching your mother harassing a Black woman while attempting to overthrow the U.S. government?
It all started when Helena's mother, Therese Duke, claimed she was going to visit Helena's aunt to accompany her for a medical procedure. However, Helena suspected she was really going to Washington, D.C. to attend the "Stop the Steal" Trump rally near the White House.
- Heroic Officer Eugene Goodman used himself as bait to lure rioters ... ›
- New York Times journalist describes her terror as Capitol rioters ... ›
- British reporter captured the pro-Trump Capitol riot up close, and the ... ›
- Daughter exposes MAGA parents' hypocrisy by saying her new ... ›
- Two Washington DC residents unite mid-traffic to trash MAGA rioters ... ›
- Mom lists the dos and don'ts of reacting to someone coming out. It ... ›
- People tying Capitol rioter John Sullivan to BLM and Antifa are missing some key facts - Welcometoterranova ›